About Me

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Africas Best Organic Olive Oil Twist & Lock Gel






So I ran out of favorite locking gel, Taliah Waajid Lock It Up, so I took a little trip to my local beauty supply store. I needed to tighten up my locs in a hurry. I ran across Africas Best Organic Olive Oil Gel Twist & Lock and remembered that BronzeGoddess01 mentioned this product in one of her youtube video's so I thought I would give it a shot. I must say for $3.89, I'm impressed. When I first opened the jar I was a little alarmed with the texture of the gel. I expected it to be clear,not a thick, white, creamy substance. I had to look twice to make sure it was not a conditioner. Anywho, I gave it a shot and I must say the hold is pretty good...ok its pretty great! This product is so creamy I don't know if you can really call it a gel. It is very moisturizing to my locs but I didn't notice any shine as the product advertises. It is alcohol free and the company suggests that it is a non flake formula. So far so good. For those who rather use an all natural product...this ain't it but its 3.89 so I think its pretty good for the price. I would definitely re-purchase if in a pinch again!  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment