About Me

Thursday, September 16, 2010

"Allow Me To Re-Introduce Myself--My Name Is Nik, OH N-to-the-I-K!" LOL

Hello all and welcome to my new blog spot!  I have been playing with the idea of starting a blog for while now but I didn't know what to talk about.  If you follow me on my Youtube channel, then you already know that I only talk about one thing...Locs.  Well I wanted to expand more in a blog format.  There are many things that I am into like fashion, make-up, music, books, art and a host of other interests.  I will still talk about locs and haircare, but this blog will be a more in-depth point of view of various topics and also some sort of an outlet for me.  I do have a busy life with school, family and friends, but in my downtime this is where I want to be.  I will be as open as I possibly can with my opinions on various subjects.  With that said, "Allow me to re-introduce myself--My name is Nik, OH N-to-the-I-K" LOL I got jokes.  By the way, check me out on youtube and follow me on twitter.

Anyway, Until next time...
Nik

No comments:

Post a Comment