About Me

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 4...My Girls!

Day 4's challenge is to post your favorite picture of your best friend.  Well I have 4, yes 4.  This women are my closest and dearest friends who have been with me for a very long time.

First up is my oldest friend whose name happens to be Nikki too, lol.  We have been friends for 34 years.  I don't have a memory without her in it.  Our dad's use to work together back in the day and invited my family to his daughter's first birthday party...and thats all she wrote.  We have been through everything together.  Friendship like this does not come along everyday and I cherish her deeply!






Next is the "tripod".  I met D (on the right) and V in 1998.  These 2 were roommates and lived next door to me in the dorms.  I like to think that I "grew up" with these ladies.  We each walked into womanhood together hand in hand.

Lastly is my girl Indi...one of Brooklyn's finest!  We went to college together and have grown closer over the past 6 years.  There are very few people in life that inspire me to do better and Indi is at the very top of the list!      

No comments:

Post a Comment